Campus Ombuds Offices

The Office of the Student Ombuds (OSO) serves Main Campus undergraduate and graduate students regarding University-related questions, concerns and disputes. The “Main Campus” also includes students from GU-Qatar, the School of Continuing Studies (SCS), and Biomedical Graduate Education (BGE).

If you are not a Main Campus undergraduate or graduate student and require assistance, please explore the following resources tailored to meet your specific needs

School of Medicine Students
Medical School students should contact the Medical Student Ombuds, Stacey Kaltman, Ph.D. via phone (202) 687-6571; or via email at: Detailed information is available via the Medical School Student Handbook, Appendix E.

Main Campus Faculty
Main campus faculty members should contact the Main Campus Faculty Ombuds, Catherine Langlois, Ph.D. at:

Medical Center Faculty
Medical Center faculty members should contact the Medical Center Faculty Ombuds, Bassem Haddad, Ph.D. at

Law Center Students
Law students should contact the Dean of Students for information about the Law Student Ombuds.

Staff Ombuds
University Staff/AAP on the Main Campus, Law Center and Medical Center should contact Linda Brothers, University Staff Ombuds at: